Thursday, April 24, 2014

'He's A Great Dude': Rita Ora Opens Up On Messy Rob Kardashian Break-Up

Rita Ora is clearly ready to move on from her failed romance and highly-publicised split from Rob Kardashian, describing the reality star as a "great dude" while downplaying their relationship simply as a "phase."

The 'I Will Never Let You Down' songstress dated the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star for several months in 2012 but it came to a bitter end later in the year when Rob, 27, is believed to have written a number of Twitter posts accusing her of cheating on him.

Rita Ora says she wanted to keep a dignified silence after splitting from Rob Kardashian (FayesVision/WENN)

Now happily in a relationship with Scottish DJ and producer Calvin Harris, Rita told Power 105.1's Breakfast Club this week: "I don't want to talk about this too much because people move onward and upwards. But it was a phase and a moment in my life and now, you know, onward and upwards."

Speaking about Rob's Twitter tirade, Rita said: "I think people react to things differently and like to express their feelings in certain ways. I don't tend to use social media, so when that whole situation happened, silence for me is the biggest form of flattery, and I love to just keep it moving, unless I need to say something."

Rita and Rob, here in London, split in 2012 (WENN)

It seems there are no longer any hard feelings though as she adds: "Don't get me wrong, he's a great dude."

The 23-year-old also touched on the constant comparisons between her and fellow Roc Nation star Rihanna, saying: "I love her. I think she's dope, and all these comparisons, it's really pretty flattering. It's better than being compared to Shrek or something like that."

Source : http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/147387/Hes-A-Great-Dude-Rita-Ora-Opens-Up-On-Messy-Rob-Kardashian-Break-Up