Saturday, June 21, 2014

Jamie Hince Admits Getting 'Separation Anxiety' When Away From Wife Kate Moss

Jamie Hince, the husband of supermodel Kate Moss, has said he struggles immensely when the two are away from eachother.

Hince is a member of rock band The Kills and the hectic schedules of both him and his spouse means they often have to spend a lot of time apart.

"My wife is very much my sidekick," he told The Mirror. "So I tend to get separation anxiety when I'm away from her."

Kate Moss and Jamie Hince (WENN)

He also can't stand to be away from daughter Lila, 11, or pet dog Archie, of whom he said: "He came from the deepest, wildest countryside in Italy. He was almost feral. I should've gotten a shelter dog, I know.

"But Archie was born, he was there and he needed me, so I adopted him."

Jamie is promoting a new photographer exhibition, which features photos of his wife which are selling for up to £2,400.

He gushed: "She's really aesthetically open-minded. Sometimes a shot will come back that will be completely out of focus, wrong exposure – and it will be the most beautiful shot of the lot."

Jamie and Kate married in July 2011. Lila's dad is Jefferson Hack.

Source : http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/152984/Jamie-Hince-Admits-Getting-Separation-Anxiety-When-Away-From-Wife-Kate-Moss