Thursday, April 24, 2014

Olivia Wilde tweets birth announcement, picture of baby - USA TODAY

Olivia Wilde has given birth to her baby boy, and found a clever way to announce it today.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I'm the building)," she tweeted along with a close-up, black-and-white photo of the back of the baby's head cuddled up against her face.

It's the first child for Wilde, 29, and her fiance, actor Jason Sudeikis.

She's been sharing details about her pregnancy, including that it would be a boy, for months, and wowing everyone on red carpets with her baby-bump fashion.

Only this month, she told Lucky magazine that she first wanted to hide her growing belly, then changed her mind.

"I just thought, 'Oh I'm going to hide this forever,' " she said in the May issue. "But I ended up getting kind of excited to show the bump, as a badge of pride.

"I'm a woman!" she added. "Look at me making a human! I am a goddess!"

And now she's a mama goddess.

Source : http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/04/23/olivia-wilde-tweets-birth-announcement-picture-of-baby/8073595/