Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Kendall Jenner Says Mom Kris 'Cried Herself To Sleep' After She Moved Out

Kendall just moved out on her own...

Kendall Jenner is asserting her independence and, although her mother Kris is supportive, it appears she's having a hard time letting go. Kendall, who moved out of her mother's home last week into a place of her own, talked about how hard her mother has taken the move during an appearance on Live with Kelly and Michael on Tuesday morning.

"She definitely came up to me and told me she cried herself to sleep a couple of nights," Kendall said.

Kendall Jenner recently moved out of mom Kris' home. (WENN)

The 18 year-old model said that while Kris is sad that her second-youngest has moved out on her own, Kris' "Momager" personality quickly kicked into gear.

"She literally did everything, like helped moving me in and stuff and she's like, 'I got it. I got it,'" Kendall said. "And I was like, 'But this is my first place, I want to be able to do it."

Kris even helped her daughter decorate her new place.

"I picked out all my stuff but she helped basically to get it all in there," Kendall said. "I offered to help but she wouldn't let me!"

Luckily, Kris still has her youngest child, 17-year-old Kylie, living at home with her and it doesn't appear that Kendall will be opening the doors to her new place for her little sister to move in any time soon.

"She's too messy!" Kendall said of Kylie, who joined her on the show. "She's way too messy for me!"

Source : http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/151112/Kendall-Jenner-Says-Mom-Kris-Cried-Herself-To-Sleep-After-She-Moved-Out