Saturday, June 21, 2014

Robert Pattinson Talks Anxiety Struggles: 'Depression Never Lasts Long With Me'

Robert Pattinson has said he has doubts over going into therapy; addressing his anxiety struggles in a new interview.

The Twilight hunk speaks to The Telegraph today (June 21) about his new movie The Rover, saying his bouts of depression don't tend to linger.

"I would love to go into therapy but it makes me too anxious," he joked.

"I've been talking to a lot of people about it and I don't know. I kind of like my anxiety in a funny sort of way and I like my peaks and troughs. Luckily depression never lasts long with me."

Robert Pattinson (WENN)

His life has been turned on its head since he was propelled to the A-list in the vampire films alongside Kristen Stewart, but he has managed to come to terms with how much everything has changed.

"I had a bit of a struggle at first because my life really contracted and I couldn't do a lot of the stuff I used to be able to do," he said.

"But once I got through that a year or two ago I just accepted my life is something else and now I can't really remember what it was like before, So it's much easier to deal with.

"It seems much longer ago than two years since the last Twilight came out and I think as you get older you get a bit more confident with every movie you do, so it's been a gradual graduation to this."

The Rover is out in UK cinemas on August 15. Will you check it out?

Robert Pattinson at the photo call for The Rover at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France (FameFlyNet)

Source : http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/152980/Robert-Pattinson-Talks-Anxiety-Struggles-Depression-Never-Lasts-Long-With-Me