Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pamela reveals she was gang-raped by boyfriend, six others - New York Daily News

Actress Pamela Anderson revealed Friday that she had been raped multiple times at a young age.David M. Benett/Getty Images for The Pamela Anderson Foundation Actress Pamela Anderson revealed Friday that she had been raped multiple times at a young age.

Pamela Anderson has revealed she wanted to die after being sexually abused from the age of 12.

The former "Baywatch" star opened up at the Cannes Film Festival in France, claiming, "I wanted off this Earth" after she was raped by one of her brother's friend, then gang-raped by her first boyfriend and six others.

Anderson, in Cannes to launch her new animal charity, the Pamela Anderson Foundation, told an audience it was "time to reveal a few of my memories," reports The Mirror.

"I did not have an easy childhood," she said. "I was molested from age 6 by a female babysitter.

"I went to her boyfriend's house and his older brother decided to teach me backgammon, which led into a back massage, which led into rape — my first heterosexual experience. He was 25-years-old, and I was 12."

Anderson, 46, then revealed an ordeal at the hands of her first boyfriend.

"He decided it would be funny to gang-rape me with six friends. I wanted off this Earth."

"This meant I had a hard time trusting humans," she added.

Anderson said the reason for discussing her brutal sexual past was that to show that despite losing faith in humans, she was saved by her love of animals.

"My affinity with animals saved me. It came to me naturally. The trees spoke to me. I wasn't sure why I was alive," said the vegan Anderson. "My loyalty remained with the animal kingdom and I vowed to protect them and only them.

"I prayed to the whales with my feet in the ocean, my only real friends until I had children."

Earlier this year, she revealed she had remarried ex-husband Rick Salomon, who was her second husband.

Her new charity aims to support "organizations and individuals on the front lines protecting the environment, animal rights and human rights."

On a mobile device? Click to watch the video.

Source : http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/pamela-anderson-reveals-rapes-article-1.1796952