Thursday, May 8, 2014

Angelina Jolie: 'I never thought I'd have children, I never thought I'd be in love' - Newsday

Angelina Jolie, whose film "Maleficent" opens May 30, opens up about being a mom and being with Brad Pitt in the June issue of Elle.

"I never thought I'd have children," she said. "I never thought I'd be in love, I never thought I'd meet the right person. Having come from a broken home, you kind of accept that certain things feel like a fairy tale, and you just don't look for them."

Angelina and Brad have a family of six children. The two got engaged in 2012 and met making "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" (2005). "After all these years, we have history -- and when you have history with somebody, you're friends in such a very real, deep way that there's such a comfort, and an ease, and a deep love that comes from having been through quite a lot together," she said.

Uncovering Harris

Neil Patrick Harris appears nude, except for a carefully placed top hat, on the May 22 cover of Rolling Stone. Neil, who lost 22 pounds for Broadway's "Hedwig and the Angry Inch," said, "I need to eat more. That's becoming apparent. I'm so intent on looking feminine, on changing my silhouette. But I'm running out of energy, and it's affecting my mood."

Are you surprised Selena Gomez forgave Taylor Swift? Go to hollywoodlife

.com and let us know.

Source : http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/celebrities/angelina-jolie-i-never-thought-i-d-have-children-i-never-thought-i-d-be-in-love-1.7954465